The restoration of the c. 1860 Proctor House for Kelly Financial Group preserved historic fabric, while replacing HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems. Paint analysis was done by Artifex, Ltd., to re-create an original exterior color scheme. Geo-thermal wells were installed and the site was re-graded to improve the accessible route to the building. Tax credits aided the restoration of the National Register listed property, through cooperation with The Maryland Historical Trust. The project was completed in 2010 by Francis Construction Co.
THE PROCTOR HOUSE
Before / After