From 2002 to 2004, three phases of work were completed at historic Oread, built in 1904. Phase one included a side porch, with first and second story access, connected to both the main house and an existing addition. Phase two included moving the kitchen from the historic house to the addition, and restoring the previous kitchen in the historic house to a family room. Phase three converted a bedroom to a master dressing room/ closet and renovated both second story bathrooms. Rock Ridge Woodworks completed the projects.
THE MAIZLISH RESIDENCE
Before / After