Completed in 1999, the goals for this project included a two-story addition to replace the existing kitchen and add a master bathroom in the second story. The owners also desired a redesign of the rear of the house to capture views of the farm and restore an abandoned chimney. As part of the project, the roof was replaced on a 1960’s era garage, to make the structure more compatible with the c. 1884 historic house. D & D Scarborough, Inc. completed the addition and Rock Ridge Woodworks fabricated and installed the new kitchen and wood floors.
CLEAR MEADOW FARM
Before / After